We can come to you!
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requirement is that, all testers must pass an MOT annual assessment each year following their tester certification. Failure to complete this assessment annually may lead to disciplinary action against the individual tester which may then lead to their authorised tester status being withdrawn.
The 2018 – 2019 MOT annual training syllabus for class 4 and 7 vehicles covers:
- MOT test quality information to check you’re carrying out tests correctly
- Protect data about yourself and your customers (Data protection)
- How to record your training and assessment results
- You also need to know about changes to the MOT test from 20 May 2018. (New Manual)
- Alternative fuel vehicles, such as hybrid, electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
We can assist you by coming out to your workplace and facilitating your annual assessment which we will arrange to be done in the workplace. This will save you time and money. We will also guide you through the CPD requirements to enable you to retain your tester status.
Please remember that the deadline for your training is the 31st March- Don’t leave it too late to book as you will be suspended!
Frequently Asked Questions…
What our clients have to say…
‘Just completed my MOT Centre Managers Course, found the tutor to be very knowledgeable and well experienced. He made the 3 days go by with ease, explaining all aspects, procedures and requirements needed to run a successful MOT garage complying with DVSA inspection regulations ‘
‘First class service from a very knowledgeable team. Extremely helpful on all aspects of MOT Training’