Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management
City and Guilds have developed a new Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management, developed in collaboration with the DVSA to give learners the knowledge and skills required to manage MOT Vehicle Test Centres.
The qualification will teach you how to:
- Manage the legislative and compliance knowledge required to manage an MOT centre
- Effectively encourage improvements in customer service
- Develop and supervise staff within a testing centre
- Understand the centre quality systems and audits.
Entry Requirements: There are no formal entry requirements for the MOT Manager Training qualification.
What do I achieve? Learners who achieve this qualification will be able to apply for a licence to become an Authorised Examiner (AE) /Authorised Examiner Designated manager (AEDM)
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS LEARN AS PART OF THIS QUALIFICATION?
The content of this qualification is designed to enable the successful candidate to competently manage a Vehicle Testing Station (VTS)
The content covered includes:
- Managing the legislative and compliance requirements of a VTS
- Dealing with customer service problems and complaints
- Developing and supervising staff within a test centre
- Test centre quality systems and audits.
Frequently Asked Questions…
What our clients have to say…
‘Just completed my MOT Centre Managers Course, found the tutor to be very knowledgeable and well experienced. He made the 3 days go by with ease, explaining all aspects, procedures and requirements needed to run a successful MOT garage complying with DVSA inspection regulations ‘
‘First class service from a very knowledgeable team. Extremely helpful on all aspects of MOT Training’